10 reasons why you should elope. From a past bride and elopement photographer.
1. Venue. Why spend $10-20,000 on a wedding venue when you can get insane views for free?
2. Food. Why feed 150-300 people when you can have pizza or charcuterie board on top of a mountain.
3. Drinks. Why spend $1,000s of dollars letting people drink on your dime when you can spend maybe $100 grab some cold cans throw them in a cooler and share with close love ones.
4. You can still have you close loved ones. Why spend the most important day with people you haven’t seen in years. Instead spend that time with with close friends and family.
5. A bigger budget to spend on a photographer. Your photos are the only thing you can take away from your wedding day (besides your attire) so why not spend more of that budget on a photographer?
6. You can actually have fun on your big day. Instead of being on a strict timeline you can do whatever the frick u want you want on your big day. Hike, go out to eat, go for a drive, horseback riding, etc..
7. You can actually spend time with you new soon to be spouse. You can wake up together and even get ready together if you want.
8. Elopements don’t take near as much time to plan. Really what it boils down to is location, photographer and attire.
9. Stress. Do you know how much stress goes into planning a big wedding? After months of planning dozens and unwanted opinions. Take the stress off and elope.
10. Your wedding day isn’t about other people. Maybe that’s harsh LOL. But your wedding day is about your marriage NOT a wedding that’s where a lot of people get lost in the mix of things. Invest in your marriage instead of a wedding.
© Presley Gray Photo LLC - All Rights Reserved
Website by Foxtail Tech